Voted ‘Best Paces of Play’ - San Diego Union-Tribune readers poll, the Warner Springs Ranch Golf Course is a 6,775-yard, 18-hole, Par 72 championship course providing a truly one-of-a-kind experience for golfers of all skill levels. This course, along with the Ranch it resides in, is an historical facility with an incredible reputation.
In 1965, when Warner Springs Golf Course first opened, it was masterfully designed by course architect David A. Rainville, ASGCA. Since then, the facility has hosted numerous prestigious tournaments over the years, including a U.S. Amateur Championship qualifying for the USGA.
Golf at Warner Springs Ranch is scenic as well as challenging, with its beautiful setting at 3,000 ft elevation in the legendary Warner Springs Valley with gigantic old oaks and rustic ranch feel. You’ll enjoy sweeping views of the surrounding mountain ranges extending to Lake Henshaw, and the world famous Palomar Observatory.
Warner Springs Ranch offers golf and tournament packages, teaching seminars and private lessons to improve your game and enrich your golfing spirit.
GOLF CLUB FEATURES INCLUDE:
• Type of Course: Public - Number of holes: 18
• Season: Year Round
• Pro-Shop: Opens at 6:00
• Year Built: 1965 - Designer: David A. Rainville
• Type of Greens: Bent Grass - Water Hazards: Yes
• Guest Policy: Open - Dress Code: No Denim,
• Collared Shirt And Bermuda Shorts Required
• Walking Allowed: Yes - Carts: Yes
• Accept Electronic Tee Time Reservations: 60 Days In Advance
• Reservations Must Be Cancelled No Later Than 48 Hours Before
Reserved Tee Time To Avoid Penalty
• Caddies Available: No
• Club Rental: Yes
• Golf Cart Rental: Yes
• Pull-Cart Rental: No
• Driving Range: Yes, Hitting Balls From Grass - Lighted
• Putting Green: Yes
• Chipping Area: Yes
• Practice Bunker: Yes
• Teaching Pro: Yes
• Golf School: Yes
• Food Facilities: Restaurant
• Bar: Full Bar